Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yuck!


Maybe its the weather, maybe it is that I am tired, who knows, but I feel really down today. I feel like I have nothing good going for me. I feel like I am ready to just give up, lock the door to my house, and go somewhere else (preferably warm) to just start over. I think that I have come to the conclusion that I am just not where I want to be in life. I feel almost like I have failed in something, even though I don't know what yet. Now, I am not one of those crazy people that would ever think of ending it all because in my mind nothing can be that bad. Just my little disclosure. Anyway, I feel like I need a change. Sometimes I feel very alone even though I am surrounded by great people.

Maybe I just need a change. Or maybe I need to start eating breakfast and using this sweet toaster that I found here. That might make my day better.

No comments: